Are you handy with tools and looking for a great opportunity?
We are Budget Blinds of Central Oregon, the largest retailer of window treatments in Oregon. We sell a turn key solution for customers in need of upscale window coverings. We have a phenomenal team of Design Consultants that provide in-home consultations to customers and we are looking for a talented craftsmen to help us complete the final installation of these custom products.
Our ideal candidate is organized, skilled, tech savvy, and amazing with customers. We would prefer a background in window coverings installations (interior blinds, shades and shutters), or cabinetry, trim carpentry, and wood working. As with all service work, we are looking for flexibility surrounding scheduling and availability to fulfill the needs of our customers and our company’s growth.
What You Will Do:
- Provide installation, and service for a world-class line of blinds, shades, shutters and Awnings.
- Be a constant ambassador of what it means to be the best at something.
- Happily, jump in to help when we have a customer with an urgent need.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Prior construction experience or window covering installation experience.
- Experience working with homeowners and business owners.
- Ability to learn and handle technology as needed to communicate and process paperwork.
- Ability to listen and learn – to grow and change – to receive positive feedback and improve.
- Ability to pass our background check.
- Openness to giving and receiving coaching.
- Passion for providing all customers with the best solution to their unique project needs.
What We Are Like:
We continue to grow in an incredible industry, and we enjoy every second. We love bringing aboard friendly, optimistic people who love to serve others and have fun doing it! Budget Blinds is among the world’s largest and well-respected retailer of window coverings. We care deeply about quality, craftsmanship, innovation, and continuous improvement. We are passionate about product safety, environmental sensitivity, beauty, and delighted clients. And, we invite you to join in on the fun.
What We Provide:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company Van
- Logo shirts and coats (Budget Blinds)
- Bonus program after 90 days
- 401k Retirement plan after 1 year
- Paid personal time off (PTO)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Finish Carpentry: 1 year
- Construction: 1 year
- Carpentry: 1 year
• Post ID: 24436712 bend