Freight Broker Agent Home Based Job Training
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2013 12:02 AM
Reply: click here
Contract Position Freight Broker Agent On The Job Training (home-based job opening)
PLEASE NOTE: Freight Broker Agent On The Job Training opportunity (home-based position contract with training) is offered after successful background check, qualifications and $2500 payment (minimum 10days + training) made in full.
We are a rapidly growing freight broker company and we are currently looking for highly motivated individuals to grow with us. This terrific opportunity is open for aggressive Freight Agents nationwide to join our team. Newcomb Transportation & Logistics is a strong, secure, financially sound company where you will receive all the security of a corporation while being treated like family. We are proud of the relationship we have with each one of our agents and see them as a partner ~ not just a number.
You don’t have to have your own current customer and carrier base. All you need to have is a desire to learn freight broker business on the job by doing it in real time. Hear From Our Real Time Freight Agent
Unlike many freight brokers, we do not place quotas on our agents nor do we have US territory restrictions. We offer a home-based opportunity to agents starting out with little or no experience, but BIG dreams to become a successful Independent Freight Agent.
- Starts at 40/60 split – (40% new agent rate), (pay is negotiable based on an experience and customer/carrier base) Note: annual base salary include bonuses will be offered after first three month based on your performance
- Company email address, direct phone number, web based phone system personal phone greeting, direct e-fax number
- Paid web-based internet freight load board ~ Internet Truck-stop and others
- Paid web-based dispatch software, with your own, dedicated web-based office access (not shared with other agents)
- Fast credit checks on customers
- Strong back office support including all invoicing and collections thought respectable factor company
- Freight rate software (ability to find freight shipping cost averages)
- Carriers paid promptly 3-5 days (Quick Pay program) after receiving an original paperwork
- Very respectable factor company for customer invoicing and carrier pay
- One on one training until you’re comfortable brokering on your own
- Motivation with good work ethics
- Established customer/carrier base (prefer but required)
- Dedicated office (home-based)
- Computer, Windows operating system, high speed internet, phone, fax, printer, copier & scanner (all in one machine recommended)
To find out more about why this would be one business decision you will not regret making, call or email us for more additional information.
Free: (877) 97-CARGO (972-2746) ext. 101
Direct: (855) BROKER-3 (276-5373)
Web: Freight Agent Training
• Location: Bend, Corvallis, East Oregon, Eugene, Klamath Falls, Medford, Oregon Coast, Portland, Roseburg, Salem, Nationwide
• Post ID: 8321934 bend